1. The reason I ended up in Finland is… my wife, whom I met while she was doing her practical training in Uganda some 17 years ago.
2. What I find surprising about working in Finland is… the level of efficiency due to the level of empowerment of workers, which is evident from the speedy decisions of various offices.
3. My favourite thing about Finland is… motor rally. I always thought motor rally originated in Kenya, and I was wrong.
4. How I got my current job is… through a contact of a contact of mine, who recommended me to my current employer.
5. The piece of advice I would give to someone contemplating coming to work in Finland is… learn Finnish from the start and from the beginning. In other words, immediately on arrival and from the alphabet.
We are getting to know what people born abroad think about working life in Finland.
Looking for more good news? Subscribe to our newsletter.