1. I currently work as… a key account manager and marketing assistant for a startup based in Leppävaara.
2. The reason I ended up in Finland is… my husband. We met on a dating app in Italy almost four years ago, and last May we got married.
3. What I find surprising about working in Finland is… the respect older employees have for younger ones. In my country of origin, young people are not taken as seriously as here.
4. If I could change one thing about Finnish working life it would be… to create a better flow of information between the employer and the employees and the latter themselves. Sometimes I feel communication is lacking.
5. My favourite thing about Finland is… nature and the freedom each individual has without having to justify him/herself all the time in front of other people. I value this aspect because it’s almost absent in my country.
In this new series we are getting to know what people born abroad think about working life in Finland.
Looking for more good news? Subscribe to our newsletter.