My career: From start to Finnish
Vincenzo Cerullo, Italy
1. The reason I ended up in Finland is… Finland is the best place to live in!
2. What I find surprising about working in Finland is… that in spite of their reputation Finns are creative, open-minded and hungry for innovations. They want to succeed, and they are ready to “pay the price of meritocracy” to achieve that.
3. If I could change one thing about Finnish working life it would be… I don’t know, I am in love with my working life! Sometimes, however, I would have liked to see more charisma from our leaders, at any level.
4. My favourite thing about Finland is… the fact that it is the closest to the society that I always dreamt about when I was a kid – when I did not even know Finland existed.
5. The piece of advice I would give to someone contemplating coming to work in Finland is… just do it!
We are getting to know what people born abroad think about working life in Finland.
Looking for more good news? Subscribe to our newsletter.